Atlalon LG is a movement populated by everyday people collectively striving to living out their dreams. The company was designed to disrupt the way the industry views and does business with the small owner-operator, and to allow employees who participate in the work to also participate in the wealth. “ We’re not only leveling the playing field for all, we’re also changing the mindset of future truckers and the way regular employees are compensated”.
Atalon has adapted a partnership style teaming approach to an industry that is notorious for neglecting and abusing its most valuable resource – the truck driver.
Driver recruitment and development is the key to Atalon’s culture and competitive advantage. Those drivers who qualify and adapt to our systems are exposed to smart, lucrative opportunities that lead to a very rewarding career.
By giving owner drivers a path to financial freedom, the right tools needed grow and develop their own business, Atalon is on track becoming the gold standard of trucking and the #1 place to go to work.
The Atalon platform is the best sales force, back office and overall support for the next generation of professional drivers and trucking owner operators. We’re creating a new definition for what is possible in the trucking and logistics business.
- Meets all Federal Motor Carrier Qualifications (which includes, but are not limited to, FMCSR part 391).
- Has a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements in state of residence and has no current license suspension or revocation. A work permit is never acceptable. (See FMCSR parts 383 and 391).
- Has no conviction for a “serious or disqualifying traffic violation” within the last three (3) years. (See FM CSR parts 3 82, 391, 392 and 397) A “serious or disqualifying traffic violation” includes the following:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 m.p.h. or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- Violating a State or local law or ordinance prohibiting texting while driving a motor vehicle.
- Violating a State or local law or ordinance restricting or prohibiting the use of a hand-held mobile device while driving.
- Has no conviction for driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs violation within the past five (5) years.
- Has no more than four (3) moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- Has no preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away
- from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years.
- Has a minimum of two (2) years of experience operating tractor/trailer equipment.
- Must be at least 25 years old.